Identify, optimise and automate business processes in line with company requirements. Gather, process and present data achieve business objectives.
Are you a Business Analyst who can Screach?
Are you as logical as Mr Spock? Do you delve deeper into systems than the dwarves did in to Moria? Do you read the Ikea instructions cover to cover before attempting the build? If so, this role may be perfect for you!
We are currently looking to hire a logical, analytical & motivated Business Analyst and Data Manager for a full-time opportunity here at Screach. You will work as part of a dedicated team and be responsible for crunching the numbers, managing campaign data for our call centre and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with team members to understand context for development requirement.
- Understand the business process and successfully convert into system process.
- Follow defined procedure to move development through its lifecycle.
- Scope improvements using native, robust practices.
- Manage the development board effectively.
- Ensure all documentation is futureproof in terms of understanding why a change was implemented.
- Utilise Dynamics and Power BI to produce reporting required by the business.
- Apply tools and techniques for data analysis and data visualisation (including the use of business information tools).
- Identify, collect, and migrate data to and from a range of systems.
- Manage, clean, abstract, and aggregate data alongside a range of analytical studies on that data.
- Manipulate and link different data sets.
- Summarise and present data and conclusions in the most appropriate format for users.
- Data modelling, data cleansing, and data enrichment skills. You can produce data models and understand where to use different types of data models. You understand different tools and can compare different data models.
- Data visualisation. You know how to use the most appropriate medium to visualise data to tell compelling and actionable stories relevant for business goals.
- Quality assurance, validation, and data linkage abilities. You can recognise and identify appropriate ways to collect, collate and prepare data. You can decide if data is accurate and fit for purpose.
Who are we looking for?
- Comfortable working with logical process.
- Excellent time management.
- Willing to explore and learn how systems work.
- Strong work ethic.
- Understands the importance of; and is committed to self-learning and skills development in their personal time.
- Passionate, driven and critical of their own work.
- Enjoys working in a fast-moving agile culture.
- Communication skills. You can translate and communicate accurate information to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Keen problem solver and open to tackling new ideas
- Good presentation skills.
Measures of Success
- % of projects delivered on time.
- Increased system optimisation.
- Increased process optimisation.
- Increased user productivity.
- Fully remote working.
- Laptop and any additional hardware provided.
- Pension scheme.
- 25 days holiday annually + bank holidays.
Who are we?
We are Screenreach, an innovative, venture capital backed tech company is looking to totally revolutionise how consumers interact with brands at each touchpoint of the customer sales journey. Working globally across the hospitality and retail sectors, Screenreach offers its clients the first of its kind, fully integrated cloud-based solution (“Screach”) delivering OTT video and digital signage solutions for hospitality. Think “NETFLIX” for pubs! We work with the biggest sports brands such as NFL and Amazon Studios to stream their Tier 1 live sports events onto venue TVs all around the world. Screach doesn’t stop there though; We provide venues with a host of ground-breaking solutions to engage and thrill their customers – it really is clever stuff!