Design, develop and deliver Screach digital content across the entire global network.
Are you a digital designer who can Screach?
Do you aspire to showcase your creativity for millions of eyes to see? Can you identify a font just by looking at it? Does colour and composition go together like tea and biscuits? Do you play with the kerning of your alphabetti-spaghetti? Are you fluent and articulate in both English and Polish? If so, we would like to speak to you!
We are currently looking to hire a creative, enthusiastic & experienced Digital Designer for a full-time opportunity here at Screenreach. You will work in the design team and will help with the production of a range of media from graphics for marketing material to producing various digital assets that will be broadcast across Screach’s global TV network.
Who are we looking for?
- Creative flair and an eye for detail, a perfectionist!
- An expert in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro, Illustrator and XD.
- Multi-lingual – expert in English and Polish languages.
- Strong work ethic with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Believes in our product and cares about delivering value to our customers.
- Experience of working in a small team but under their own supervision, a self-starter, who can effectively manage their own workload.
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment, being able to switch from one project to another if the need arises.
- Understands the importance of and is committed to self-learning and skills development in their personal time.
- A passion for sport is advantageous but not essential.
Develop and maintain an engaging content feed to be broadcast on the ScreachTV network.
- Brainstorm ideas for short-form content for ScreachTV, our broadcast TV service, focusing mainly on the British and Polish markets.
- Research, source and produce engaging video content clips.
- Produce a range of bespoke sporting video clips from player profiles to stats and facts, you’ll be bringing to life all sorts of information for the audience to consume.
- Work with our global content partners to editorialise their sports shows into short-form highlight reels; adding graphics, idents and overlays in line with their guidelines.
- Create a monthly suite of video content which focuses on a range of different topics from Travel to Technology, ensuring our ScreachTV network offers something for everybody.
Promotional advert production
- Work with customers and clients to bring to life their advertising requirements.
- Create layered promotional graphics for customers to edit and utilise to communicate their offers, products, and events to their consumers.
- Keep up to date with latest sporting and cultural events and produce advertisements to ensure customers maximise the opportunity this may bring to their business.
Assistance in creating marketing materials
- Design marketing print and digital communications, for emails campaigns, social media graphics, logos, brand development and much more.
- Produce presentations in PowerPoint to help the team communicate various aspects of our journey.
- Create web designs and mock-ups for various updates to the Screach web estate.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, multimedia design or a similar field.
- A strong portfolio showing the quality and demonstrating diversity in the work you’ve produced is a must. If you have any examples of video production or motion graphics, we would love to see it!
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite including After Effects, InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, XD and Premier Pro.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- 2-3 years of industry experience.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.