To help develop the next generation of live sport streaming solutions for the Enterprise market.
Are you a front-end engineer that Screach can do?
Are you dreaming in ones and zeros? Do you solve Mensa puzzles for breakfast? Can you listen carefully, speak eloquently and appreciate a well-placed mustache joke? Would you like to contribute to the development of the world by creating new ways to engage and entertain people? If so, keep reading; we would like to talk to you!
We are currently looking for a creative, enthusiastic and experienced front end engineer who will work full time at Screenreach. You will work in the Tech team, designing and implementing state-of-the-art web applications that meet our business goals and bring value to our customers. You will be responsible for our state-of-the-art, customer-driven Angular web applications.
Who are we looking for?
- Expert in creating single-page web applications using Angular 2+, Typescript, rxJS and NGRX.
- Knowledge of the methodology for continuous development and integration, including the use of integration tools such as AWS CodePipeline.
- Excellent understanding of the principles and implementation of the structuring of relational data sets.
- Testing, such as unit testing or the like, including using tools that are appropriate for the technologies they support and testing with mock objects.
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver clean, readable, documented, and highly optimized code.
- Experience in working with agile software development processes with fast iteration cycles (1-2 weeks).
- Experience of working in a small team, but under his own supervision, able to define, prioritize and manage his own workload.
- Strong work ethic.
- Understanding and engaging in self-study and skill development in your own style.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (reading, writing and verbal skills).
- Passionate, motivated and critical of their own work.
- He enjoys working in a rapidly changing agile culture.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle with a focus on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to build functional web applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging the application.
- Perform tests to optimize performance.
- Collect and respond to technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support for internal teams.
- Create code and reusable libraries for future use.
- Współpracuj z programistami, projektantami i administratorami systemu, aby zidentyfikować nowe funkcje.
- Development of performance test suites and automation.
- Track new technologies.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous work experience as Angular Front-end Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.