To oversee and execute on all marketing touchpoints across the customer journey to maximise growth and P&L impact across multiple territories.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced marketing professional qualified to degree level in in marketing.
- A marketing professional with experience working in a senior B2B marketing role, preferably across SaaS Tech, hospitality, telecom/IT sectors.
- Strong analytical skills to use data and evidence to underpin sound business decisions.
- A proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors.
- An ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation.
- An original thinker and someone who is not afraid to challenge convention.
- Experience of working in a small team with ability to self-manage, identifying, prioritising, and managing their own workload.
- Understands the importance of and is committed to self-learning and skills development in their personal time.
- A confident, outgoing, social personality who finds it easy to build relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent command of English language (reading, writing & verbal).
- Passionate, driven and critical of their own work.
- Enjoys working in a fast-moving culture.
- High attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.
- Oversee all touchpoints across the customers journey in the UK and secondary international markets (website, email, social, PR, online Ads).
- Formulating new and reviewing existing propositions across relevant territories.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities that will maximise the growth of our indirect and direct routes to market.
- Understand our product, our market, our distribution channels, the customer, and competitors to build an effective marketing plan including financials.
- Creation and development of an appropriate marketing strategy in line with the business plan.
- Effective management of the marketing budget to ensure the lowest possible cost of customer acquisition (COA).
- Undertake and constantly review market research contributing to assessing markets for new product launches.
- Liaise with colleagues across Sales, Ops, Creative and Support to solve problems.
- Constantly review the product offering to make sure it is most suited to our market opportunity and customer requirements.
- Compile internal and external communication and presentations up to board level to ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the plans and the direction of our marketing activities.
- Identify new and manage existing relationships with central PR and marketing agencies to deliver campaigns across the UK and secondary international markets.
- Management of the prospect lead universe for the UK and secondary international markets to deliver the largest and most accurate lead database possible.
- General management of e-commerce brochureware website including content updates, PR and news article releases and working with third party development team to deliver new web pages.
- Management of central social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn which involves raising the company’s awareness and engagement by posting relevant content.
- Produce and execute on customer feedback plans to gather actionable data to drive decision making.
- Support Telesales teams with product information and communications required for selling.
- Produce and execute on existing customer communications plan to increase product engagement and to increase the penetration of existing customer content subscriptions.
- Bachelor’s degree level in in marketing or related discipline along with other recognised marketing qualifications.
- Previous experience working in a senior B2B marketing role, preferably across SaaS Tech, hospitality, telecom/IT sectors.
- Previous experience in developing marketing strategies for product deployment.
- Experience working in a small but fast-growing business.
- A strong understanding of digital and traditional marketing channels.
- Experience of working with third parties such as marketing and PR agencies.
- Experience of developing a B2B brand would be preferable but not essential.
- Ability to manage personal workload and time effectively.
Who are we?
See for yourself: https://vimeo.com/699357404
We are Screenreach, an innovative, venture capital backed tech company. Working globally across the hospitality and retail sectors, Screenreach offers its clients a fully integrated cloud-based solution (“Screach”) designed to increase customer engagement and improve venue profitability. Working with a portfolio of fantastic brands, Screach uses its client’s existing tech to provide them with their very own TV channel packed not only with great stuff that attracts people’s attention but also the opportunity to shout very loudly about their own products and promotions. Screach doesn’t stop there though; it’s looking to totally revolutionise how consumers interact with brands at each touchpoint of the customer sales journey – it really is clever stuff!
We are experiencing a period of rapid growth and are looking for the very best team to take our customer communication and entertainment platform to the next level.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent