To help develop the next generation of live sports broadcasting solutions for the Enterprise market.
Are you a QA Automation engineer who can Screach?
Are you dreaming in ones and zeros? Do you solve Mensa puzzles for breakfast? Can you listen carefully, speak eloquently and appreciate a well-placed mustache joke? Would you like to contribute to the development of the world by creating new ways to engage and entertain people? If so, keep reading; we would like to talk to you!
We are currently looking for a creative, enthusiastic and experienced engineer for QA automation who will work full time at Screenreach. You will work in a technical team analyzing application functionality and designing automated tests to check their performance. You will also need to identify bugs and collaborate with the software development team. You will be responsible for the design and implementation of our software testing strategy.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone who has experience in defining and delivering automation strategies for complex distributed applications.
- Identify, isolate, replicate, document, and track bugs throughout the development lifecycle.
- Someone who can code automatic tests.
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver clean, readable, documented, and highly optimized code.
- Experience in working with agile software development processes with fast iteration cycles (1-2 weeks).
- Experience of working in a small team, but under their own supervision, able to define, prioritize and manage their own workload.
- Strong work ethic.
- Understanding and engaging in self-study and skill development in your own style.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (reading, writing and verbal skills).
- Passionate, motivated and critical of their own work.
- Someone who enjoys working in a rapidly changing agile culture.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle with a focus on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to build functional web applications.
- Troubleshooting and debugging the application.
- Perform tests to optimize performance.
- Collect and respond to technical and design requirements.
- Provide training and support for internal teams.
- Create code and reusable libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features.
- Development of performance test suites and automation.
- Track new technologies.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a similar field.
- Previous work experience as a QA Automation Engineer.
- Advanced programming skills, including automation systems and databases.
- Knowledge of programming scripting languages.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Detailed knowledge of application functions, bug fixing and testing protocols.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good project management skills.