LINKING YOUR FACEBOOK ACCOUNT TO MY.SCREACH
This step by step guide details how to link your venue’s Facebook account to your My.Screach portal.
Once your Facebook account is linked you’ll be able to play Facebook content on your screens as well as share promotions directly to your venues Facebook page, saving you time and effort.
STEP BY STEP
3. Click on the ‘Update Profile’ button in the top box on screen.
4. Once everything has loaded, scroll to the bottom of the page.
5. Click on the 'Link Account' button that sits alongside the Facebook symbol.
6. If your venue’s login details are already saved on the device you’re using, you will not need to login. If your venue’s login details aren’t saved, you will need to login.
7. Once logged in you’ll see a pop-up asking you which page you’re looking to link to. Select your venue’s page from the drop-down box and click ‘Link Page’.
8. You’ll see your Facebook account’s name in the bottom left of the screen, you can now click save.
9. Your Facebook account is now linked.
10. If you ever want to unlink your Facebook account you'll need to revisit the bottom of the 'Profile Page' and click unlink account, it's as simple as that!
If you have any further questions or need more assistance feel free to get in contact via,