We've added even more functionality to your My.Screach portal. You'll now have the ability to schedule promotions, add portrait and split screen assets as well as categorise your promotions, all features designed to help you manage your promotions more effectively, saving you time and money.
The package you're signed up to will depend on which of these features will be available to you.
Below we’ve listed a few quick steps taking you through how to use each of the new features.
SUPPORT FOR DIFFERENT SIZED ASSETS
This feature allows you to upload landscape, portrait, side banner and bottom bar assets as one media item.
Consequently you can add multiple assets suitable for split screen formatting and ready to added to each specific area. Furthermore you can seamlessly change your screen orientation from landscape to portrait without seeing your promotions scale or sized incorrectly.
This functionality is available to customers on a Screach Plus, Digital Signage, Essential or Complete package.
1. To begin adding different sized assets to your media item, you need to login to the portal and click 'Create New Media Item' in the top left of your screen.
2. You'll then need to click 'Create Blank Media Item'.
3. Alternatively you can upload an asset directly from your device by clicking the 'Select a File' button or dragging and dropping your file onto the page.
Note: The option to upload multiple assets isn't available on promotions created via the template library.
4. You'll then be presented with the new promotion edit page, from here you'll be able to see 4 areas labelled, 'Landscape', 'Portrait', 'Promo' and 'Banner'.
5. The 'Landscape' area is where you can upload your full screen assets. To do so, click on the button with three dots arranged vertically, choose 'Select File', and then you are free to select the suitable sized asset.
6. The 'Portrait' area is where you can upload assets that are designed to fit a portrait screens.
7. The 'Promo' area is where you can upload assets that are designed for the right hand side of the screen when it's playing in a Split Screen format.
8. The 'Banner' area is where you can upload assets that are designed for the bottom section of the screen when playing in a Split Screen format.
Note: The option to upload multiple assets is only available if you choose 'Create Blank Media Item', or if you edit the asset after it has been uploaded from your device.
Note: If you just want to upload a normal landscape promotion directly from your device you don't need to upload any portrait, promo or banner assets.
We’ll give you the ability to schedule your promotions for set dates and times. Take a look below at our step by step guide taking you through the process.
1. Once you've reached the promotion edit area you'll see two selection boxes titled 'Play From' and 'Play To' on the right of the screen.
2. 'Play From' allows you to select when you wish the promotion to enter your playlist. 'Play To' allows you to select when you wish the promotion to be removed from your playlist.
3. Both can be changed by clicking on the blue calendar icons.
4. Once clicked you'll be presented with a box where you'll be able to select on what date, hour and minute you'd like your promotion to enter or be removed from your playlist.
5. Once you've selected your scheduled start time and scheduled end time you'll need to click 'Update'.
Note: If you leave the 'Play To' area blank the promotion will remain in your local channel indefinitely.
Note: If you attempt to add a promotion which is already scheduled, a pop-up will appear notifying you that the item is already set to enter the channel at a specific date and time.
The final feature the new format will have is the ability we'll also give you the ability to tag your promotions.
This functionality is available to Screach Plus customers and above.
1. Once you've reached the promotion edit area you'll see a selection boxes titled 'Tags' on the right of the screen.
2. In this box you can begin typing all of the categories you'd like the promotion to be associated with. For example, if you were adding a Ribeye Steak promotion you'd, type 'Food' 'Steak' 'Ribeye' etc.
3. Once you've typed 3 letters into the tags field, you'll see a list of suggestions pop-up. For example, if you typed 'Foo' you'll see a 'Food' suggestion appear.
4. Once you're happy with the tags you've added and all other elements of the promotion click 'Update'.
If you have any further questions or need more assistance feel free to get in contact via,