GASTRO BAR USES SCREACH TO ENGAGE & UPSELL TO ITS CUSTOMERS.
Pacific House is an award winning gastro bar which offers traditional home cooked food, locally sourced cask ales and beers from around the world. Housing 10 large widescreen plasma TVs, it prides itself in showing a selection of sports, sometimes simultaneously. Its challenge was to provide engaging content, to different audiences, when it was not showing sport and to promote its food offering.
Screach worked with Pacific House to develop a package which included sports and music content, delivered across multiple channels and tailored to its different customer types. Customers are now treated to a wide selection of Screach content, including music, pub quizzes, local news and weather, as well as Pacific House’s own adverts which are played on screens in non-sporting areas, such as the restaurant, or during times when sport isn’t shown.
Screach not only ticked the box by providing engaging content to keep its customers entertained, but has also given Pacific House the ability to upsell its range of events, food, drink and offers. What's more, the interactive nature of Screach‘s offering, such as pub quizzes, means customers are engaging with the venue and Pacific House is also gathering valuable customer data via the Screach app.
“Sports is a massive driver for what we do here at Pacific House, but the problem is this is only good for 5% of the time and the other 95% of the time there’s not a great deal on. Through the utilisation of our screens during down-time between sports, Screach has allowed us to engage with our customers and upsell our events and offers. We have local news, our own personal adverts on, pub quizzes, info about football matches; Screach makes sure our screens truly have something for everyone.” Harry Vaulkhard, Vaulkhard Group Director - owners of Pacific Bar.