We've added even more functionality to your My.Screach portal. You'll now have the ability to categorise or 'Tag' your new promotions. This feature is designed to help you manage your promotions more effectively and is available to all Screach Lite, Plus, Digital Signage, Essential and Complete customers.
STEP BY STEP
1. First you'll need to login to the portal, select the 'Media' tab and click 'Create New Media Item' in the top left of your screen.
2. You'll then be presented with a pop-up. If you want to create a promotion from one of our customisable templates, click 'Create New Media Item' and then search for your desired template in the library.
3. Alternatively you can upload an asset directly from your device by clicking the 'Select a File' button or dragging and dropping your file onto the page. Once uploaded you'll need to click on the promotion and select 'Edit'.
4. Once you've completed either step 2 or 3, you'll have reached the promotion edit area where you'll see a selection boxes titled 'Tags' on the right of the screen.
5. In this box you can begin typing all of the categories you'd like the promotion to be associated with. For example, if you were adding a Ribeye Steak promotion you could type 'Food' 'Steak' 'Ribeye' etc.
6. Once you've typed 3 letters into the tags field, you'll see a list of previous tag suggestions pop-up. For example, if you type 'Foo' you'll see a 'Food' suggestion appear.
7. Once you're happy with the tags you've added click 'Update'.
8. Congratulations, your promotion is now tagged!
If you have any further questions or need more assistance feel free to get in contact via,