We've added even more functionality to your My.Screach portal. You'll now have the ability to schedule promotions to play between specific dates and times. This feature is designed to help you manage your promotions more effectively, saving you time. It's available to all Screach Lite, Plus, Digital Signage, Essential and Complete customers.
Note: Scheduling is only available on promotions you've uploaded. It is not available on promotions that already exist in the template library.
STEP BY STEP
1. First you'll need to login to the portal and click 'Create New Media Item' in the top left of your screen.
2. You'll then be presented with a pop-up. As this feature only allows you to schedule promotions you have uploaded yourself, you'll need to select 'Create New Media Item'.
3. Alternatively you can upload an asset directly from your device by clicking the 'Select a File' button or dragging and dropping your file onto the page. Once uploaded you'll need to click on the promotion and select 'Edit'.
4. Once you've completed either step 2 or 3 you'll have reached the promotion edit area where you'll see two selection boxes titled 'Play From' and 'Play To' on the right of the screen.
5. 'Play From' allows you to select when you wish the promotion to enter your playlist. 'Play To' allows you to select when you wish the promotion to be removed from your playlist.
6. Both can be changed by clicking on the blue calendar icons.
7. Once clicked you'll be presented with a box where you'll be able to select on what date, hour and minute you'd like your promotion to enter or be removed from your playlist.
8. Once you've selected your scheduled start time and scheduled end time you'll need to click 'Update'.
9. Congratulations, your promotion is now scheduled!
Note: If you leave the 'Play To' area blank the promotion will remain in your local channel indefinitely.
Note: If you attempt to add a promotion which is already scheduled, a pop-up will appear notifying you that the item is already set to enter the channel at a specific date and time.
If you have any further questions or need more assistance feel free to get in contact via,