SUPPORT FOR DIFFERENT SIZED ASSETS
We've added even more functionality to your My.Screach portal. You'll now have the ability to add portrait and split screen assets to a single promotion area, offering simpler portal usage, saving you time and effort. This feature is available to customers on a Screach Plus, Digital Signage, Essential or Complete package.
STEP BY STEP
This feature allows you to upload landscape, portrait, side banner and bottom bar assets as one media item.
Consequently you'll be able to seamlessly change from full screen to split screen as well as change orientation from landscape to portrait without seeing your promotions scale or sized incorrectly.
1. First you'll need to login to the portal, select the 'Media' tab and click 'Create New Media Item' in the top left of your screen.
2. You'll then be presented with a pop-up. If you want to create a promotion from one of our customisable templates, click 'Create New Media Item' and then search for your desired template in the library.
3. Alternatively you can upload an asset directly from your device by clicking the 'Select a File' button or dragging and dropping your file onto the page. Once uploaded you'll need to click on the promotion and select 'Edit'.
4. You'll then be presented with the new promotion edit area, from here you'll be able to see 4 areas labelled, 'Landscape', 'Portrait', 'Promo' and 'Banner'.
5. The 'Landscape' area is where you can upload your full screen assets. To do so, click on the button with three dots arranged vertically, choose 'Select File', and then you are free to select the suitable sized asset.
Note: Assets uploaded to the 'Landscape' area must have dimensions equalling 1280 x 720.
6. The 'Portrait' area is where you can upload assets that are designed to fit portrait screens.
Note: Assets uploaded to the 'Portrait' area must have dimensions equalling 720 x 1280.
7. The 'Promo' area is where you can upload assets that are designed for the right hand side of the screen when it's playing in a Split Screen format.
Note: Assets uploaded to the 'Promo' area must have dimensions equalling 320 x 720.
8. The 'Banner' area is where you can upload assets that are designed for the bottom section of the screen when playing in a Split Screen format.
Note: Assets uploaded to the 'Banner' area must have dimensions equalling 960 x 180.
9. Once you've uploaded your assets, click update.
Note: If you just want to upload a normal landscape promotion for the full screen format you don't need to upload any portrait, promo or banner assets.
If you have any further questions or need more assistance feel free to get in contact via,